Go to Contents

Notices

Press Operations Staff Recruitment Announcement

Date 04-Oct-2016 Hit 792

Press Operations Staff Recruitment Announcement
(September 30, 2016 ~ October 16, 2016)

The PyeongChang Organizing Committee for the 2018 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games is inviting qualified candidates to apply for the Test Events which will be held from February to March, 2017.

Post a Comment

Available after Login. Character 1,000-character limit, and abusive posts will be deleted.

comment 5
  • Williams Nana Kyei
    Dear Sirs, I would like to kindly bring to your attention that, the email provided in the document attached may be wrong. I submitted my application to the published job opening on the said deadline but the email delivery failed. I hope the necessary error would be rectified. Regards.
  • pyeongchang2018
    Thanks for your interest in PyeongChang 2018. The email address in the attached file was incorrect. The right address is pressrecruit@pyeongchang2018.com . Thanks.
  • Williams Nana Kyei
    Thank you Sir, for the response. I actually used my intuition to send it to pressrecruit@pyeongchang2018.com. However, I never received any acknowledgement of receipt or the results of the selection. My name is Williams Kyei and the application was sent from nanakyeisports@gmail.com. Best regards Williams
  • pyeongchang2018
    Thanks for your passion. After contacting the related department, I will let you know. Thanks.
  • Williams Nana Kyei
    Thank you Sir, for the feedback. I will be anticipating.
Back Top