Bulk RF Spectrum Application Guide
30 May 2017
This is a RF spectrum application guide for bulky submissions created for the convenience of clients that need to request higher volumes of frequencies for the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games.
- Before submitting a bulk RF spectrum application, users must contact POCOG. Only users with approximately more than 100 frequency requests will be eligible for bulk application.
※ Users requesting less than 100 frequencies must submit each application separately on the Spectrum Order Portal (SOP).
The bulk RF spectrum application process is as follows:
1. If you do not have an SOP user ID, create a user ID.
(SOP address: https://spectrumorder.pyeongchang2018.com)
2. After your user ID has been approved, download the bulk application excel spreadsheet form and fill it out. (Refer to the Notice section of the SOP)
1) Do not change the excel spreadsheet form while filling out your application.
2) Certain categories such as “License”, “Period” and “Location” need to be filled out by selecting an excel combo box, not typing out the information.
3. Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org for POCOG approval.
4. Once POCOG determines that there are no problems with your application, you may submit your application on the SOP.
5. After the application is submitted to the SOP, users will receive a confirmation e-mail.
6. Once users receive a confirmation e-mail, they can check their application status on the “My Page” section of the SOP.
※ If there are any changes to the excel spreadsheet form, users will be notified through the SOP.
※ Please refer to the following for additional information regarding RF spectrum application.
- PyeongChang 2018 Radiofrequency Spectrum Management Plan(ver2.0)