Go to Contents

Notices

Press Operations Staff Recruitment

Date 01-Jun-2017 Hit 1,030
Press Operations Staff Recruitment
(December 2017 ~ March 2018)

The PyeongChang Organizing Committee for the 2018 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games is recruiting qualified candidates to apply for the PyeongChang Olympic and Paralympic Games which will be held from February to March, 2018.
Post a Comment

Available after Login. Character 1,000-character limit, and abusive posts will be deleted.

comment 7
  • PopovDenis
    Gentlemen, the e-mail address in your letter abobe does NOT work - all my applications were retured with the - Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups: pressrercruit@pyeongchang2018.com The email address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's email address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk. Please, immediately fix this!
  • 2018평창조직위원회
    Dear. PopovDenis Thanks for your interest in PyeongChang 2018. Please send your applications to pressrecruit@pyeongchang2018.com. If you receive a delivery failure message again, please let us know. Thank you.
  • PopovDenis
    Dear Gentlemen, thank you for reply, I sent my resume yesterday - it seems it worked this time. Thank you for help
  • AA
    What is a certificate of Career?
  • 2018평창조직위원회
    Hello, the Certificate of Career is an official document stating your (previous) job or duty that is issued by your (previous) work/event. (It can be a copy of your accreditation card.) Thank you!
  • MGreene
    Would you please clarify what is meant by accreditation card. Thank you.
  • GreeneHelena
    Hi, I missed the deadline to send my resume to press operation job, any chance i could still be considered or are you going to reopen application again? Sincerely,