Bulk RF Spectrum Application Guide
30 May 2017
This is a RF spectrum application guide for bulky submissions created for the convenience of clients that need to request higher volumes of frequencies for the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games.
- Before submitting a bulk RF spectrum application, users must contact POCOG. Only users with approximately more than 100 frequency requests will be eligible for bulk application.
※ Users requesting less than 100 frequencies must submit each application separately on the Spectrum Order Portal (SOP).
The bulk RF spectrum application process is as follows:
- 1.If you do not have an SOP user ID, create a user ID.
(SOP address: https://spectrumorder.pyeongchang2018.com)
- 2. After your user ID has been approved, download the bulk application excel spreadsheet form and fill it out. (Refer to the Notice section of the SOP)
- 1) Do not change the excel spreadsheet form while filling out your application.
- 2) Certain categories such as “License”, “Period” and “Location” need to be filled out by selecting an excel combo box, not typing out the information.
- 3.Send the completed form to email@example.com for POCOG approval.
- 4.Once POCOG determines that there are no problems with your application, you may submit your application on the SOP.
- 5.After the application is submitted to the SOP, users will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- 6.Once users receive a confirmation e-mail, they can check their application status on the “My Page” section of the SOP.
※ If there are any changes to the excel spreadsheet form, users will be notified through the SOP.
※ Please refer to the following for additional information regarding RF spectrum application.
- PyeongChang 2018 Radiofrequency Spectrum Management Plan(ver2.0)